Welcome to the THE ZEUS ALMANAC⚡
A comprehensive, 50+ page blueprint to achieving success with Facebook Ad campaigns.
• Zeus Launch Testing 1.0 (low budget)
• Zeus Launch Testing 2.0 (high budget)
• Zeus Method 1.0 (OG)
• Zeus Method 2.0 / 3.0 / 4.0 / 5.0 for SCALING
• Complete beginners guide to setting up your first ad campaigns
• How to optimize your campaigns to scale from $0 to $20k+/day
• How to pick products to test with Facebook Ads
• How to create your image and video creatives (with real life examples)
• How to write ad copy for your FB ad descriptions
• How to choose interest targeting (broad, narrow, stacking)
• How to optimize your ads (know when to kill them)
• How to run retargeting on Facebook (high ROAS custom audiences)
• How to master manual bidding
• ....and MUCH MORE.
I am simply giving 100% of the information that I've discovered after 3 years of ecommerce, scaling multiple brands to 7-figures in sales.
**THE CPA MACHINE (10 min vid)
---HOW TO MAKE YOUR PRODUCTS EVERGREEN AND LAST YEARS ON FACEBOOK ADS
**COST CAP MANIFESTO (13 min vid)
---WHY I USE COST CAP ON EVERY AD SET AND WHY YOU SHOULD TOO
ORIGINAL ZEUS METHOD DESCRIPTION
This guide shows you how to achieve massive scale using data-efficient campaigns that are 99.7% passive.
Over the past 200+ days of rigorous testing across several ad accounts, products, stores, and offers... I've developed a framework for achieving the following
• Automated scaling within your ad account... without TOUCHING it.
• Efficiently leave the dreaded learning phase
• Maintaining profitability and hitting target KPIs
How does that sound to you? When I discovered these method for myself...it legitimately blew my mind. But there are way more benefits than what I stated above, hidden within the overarching strategy...
If you want instantaneous scale... if you have 100s of ad sets and can't keep track of them... if all of your ad sets are in learning phase and you don't know why... then this is the guide for you.
Don't sleep. ⚡
50+ page E-book PDF full of strategies and methods.